Dust the Competition in a Top-Quality Used Truck
Loaded with looks, performance and drive, a used Freightliner Cascadia® is the
smart choice for your business and lifestyle. From engine efficiency to torque,
suspension, EPA emissions compliant and more, the Cascadia works with you to get the job done right.
Design and Performance
The fuel-efficient Detroit Diesel DD15® engine saves money while the quiet,
integrated Jake Brake® provides extra power. The Amplified Common Rail System saves wear and tear on the fuel injection system. The 50-degree wheel cut in the Cascadia makes every corner easier to get around. So whether backing up or picking through a crowded yard, the Cascadia has the agility to get out unscathed.
Roomy 75" from arm-rest to arm-rest cab with 84" of cab headroom and 90" of headroom
in the raised roof sleeper. Additional features include:
- Cab that rides like a quiet luxury car and reduces driver stress & fatigue.
- Fridge located at buckle level, not below your knees.
- Interior designed with no painted surfaces—Door sills, dashboards, and other high-wear areas have color molded into the piece, so nothing wears off.
- Upgraded HVAC system with eight fan speeds and simple, easy-to-reach controls.
- Four DC outlets for those power-hungry electronics that keep you in touch.
With both the bumper and the hood split into three
pieces, road debris dings are no problem—and labor costs are automatically
less because only one part needs to be changed or painted. The high beam, low beam and road lights all use the same bulb: one that can be purchased on the cheap from nearly any truck stop.
Double-skinned, stamped walls give Cascadia the strength to easily pass all safety
tests and reduce audible vibration frequency by 50%. No other used heavy-duty truck
on the market has stamped cab walls assembled with the micro-precision of luxury auto brands. Cascadia's steering wheel with built-in switches allows you to keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road.