OEM WARRANTY BACKING
Every SelectCertified truck comes standard with the best warranty in the business. Our warranties provide better coverage, more options and higher value than our competitor's warranties. Our OEM warranty advantage proves we're here for the long haul.
THE SELECTCERTIFIED DIFFERENCE
- Our OEM-backed warranty has power. We want all our customers to be COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the performance of their SelectCertified vehicle, because it's OUR product, backed by OUR warranty.
- Our priority is that that you are satisfied with the performance of your SelectCertified truck.
- DTNA backs every SelectCertified vehicle using the full strength of our OEM status with over 800 service and support locations coast to coast.
- Our warranties provide a premium advantage that's unmatched in the industry.
30-Day Truck Exchange
We’re so confident and committed to your satisfaction, we're offering the best guarantee available. If for any reason you're not happy with your SelectCertified truck, bring it back within thirty days of purchase, and we'll replace it with another truck.* That's right — we'll exchange your truck.
*Returns are subject to restocking and relicensing charges.
ADDITONAL BUYER BENEFITS
- 60-Day Buyer's Assurance: A 60 day test drive under a full load
- 40 Plus Warranty Options: SelectCertified trucks come with the best standard warranty in the industry — 12 months/100,000 miles — from there, you can upgrade to multiple Select Limited Warranty options, up to 36 months/300,000 miles.
- Pre-Delivery Inspection / Delivery Inspection
ROADSIDE SELECT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Roadside Select Assistance Program provides 24/7 breakdown and repair coordination. Drivers simply call a toll-free number (FTL-HELP) and they're immediately connected to our team of roadside assistance specialists. It's a valuable, exclusive service designed to reduce downtime and get trucks back on the road as quickly as possible. Learn More »
Fleetpack provides fast, high quality, over-the-road support services, with consistent parts, service and labor pricing at fleet service locations. The program features tools that keep trucks on schedule, streamlines relationships with suppliers, and keeps billing records current and accurate. Customers who become Fleetpack members enjoy increased efficiency, revenue and profit. Learn More »